Sunday, April 18

Confessions of a climber

Saturday night was not good. Came very close to pulling the plug. Amazing how easy that would have been. Bottom line was that for some reason I had no confidence at all in establishing any camps! Thank goodness though but that is all behind me. Had a really good positive day today (Sunday). I know I can establish Camp I, so its just two more that are required. Slowly slowly catchy monkey. I think too, that I have a way to handle the dreams and importantly I now understand the little impact they have on my objectives. One just has to work on them with the big picture (of life) in mind. Banish the negative thoughts and relish in the positive experiences – I'm very fortunate to be here and have this opportunity and so must give it my best shot. So thanks for reading and enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive