Friday, April 9

Butterflies

Goodness web hits in 35 countries now - pressure is on!
Back in Kathmandu, about to go to the Third Eye with Major Hume.
Enjoyed the trip to Langtang but now the serious business starts - certainly can feel the difference. It's an odd thing publishing ones plans and intentions as automatically one adds another layer of pressure - and there are already enough layers.Its funny how I can now also feel the emotional catalyst - this one of the reasons for me doing this all. It's the anticipation of that feeling of standing on the summit! In one way I can't believe I have a chance, whereas on the other hand it seems so real, almost as though I have already done it. Just think standing there above 8,000m, I think I will be an emotional wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive