Sunday, February 15

21 days - countdown to Cape Argus cycle tour

So yes I'm a nutter, but C'est La Vie!
It's the Cape Argus Cycle Tour on the 8th of March - so far 40,017 entries!
Could I still do it?
It will have been 7 weeks since the accident?
What about on a tandem?









Well am taking it one week at a time, but pragmatically am thinking a little bit further down the road...
Nepal trek (41 days countdown) with Wendy and Ray and maybe, yes just maybe there is still a chance to climb Shishapangma! (65 days countdown)
Shisha had been my main objective this year - was going to change seasons and try in April/May rather than September/October when I did the last two attempts.
Will keep you posted as t0 my thoughts - there is also still a lot of speculation as to whether the Chinese are going to issue permits for Tibet!
Note that I will need to be off the mountain before the monsoon ariives - see the section on monsoons on wiki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.